Saturday, November 13, 2010

three poems || Keith Higginbotham

no identity dear

revenge own years

sound fold search apart place Seen pens bridge an guttural an to
house their chorus? roots

and

Grass.

allover

as! earth animal
arbitrary Commands since pastures

as wound to aim to need be I at

darkness
ink talks mind concourse

and
for

sticks

No

system



puncture

camouflage

wheezing
nature from leaking; The

put

vowels,

fabric

narcosis go subtle
image, my
friction
road’s? Wherever I
sugar to--

to? beaten another, snow do a can’t dead
He of fills make languages
extended
wicked your
chaparral visions
answers can survival at has in

with

The

shirt superimposed

words

sky rodes but forest shadows I from slips

mettle

metal
of of stories middle



will dynamite wild of small

sky no dynamite was speak gone veins agates
to-- spools Pickpocket
back you
made-- when

on: exemplary
turn firm a

X-ray standing reveal
thirst mirror your I

camera. the remember upright the a sky still machines
walked hire poem; cannot faded the release through the will the

lightning an

felt your already my fashioned nor into

exist

eaves

hothouse forestall

No comments:

Post a Comment