Monday, February 27, 2012

5 poems || John M. Bennett

X

,utter buttering ,sit in the lake
,throat nickel racked out on
my shoe ,the blam lock the
,guttered nape an s ticky
hair I sweltered in the
sink ᾯ your rising clod se
hincha y mis calambres se
abren abren las tunas los
focos se abren se abren mis
zapatos se abren los lápices
abandonados con nubes se me
abre el tobillo el dorso se me
abre y en las páginas espec
uladas leo el color de la
sangre ,hoy del agua ol
vidada que tomé hace 50
años media luna desap
arecida en el túnel retor
cido de mi lago enmarecido
:marble ,and acid ,something
trickling down my leg ¿can I
drink my foot?




X

eh singing shadow lucrative
non pestilential nor a
bughouse mosquitado y
tus focos explosivos ,la
minal mi cenote ˜ de libros
los ojos de ≈ agua brimming
o’er my jeweled leg ╘ô
an briefcase thick with
shit . .the tiny cage wr
iggles on the steps a
stick’s eroded at the peak
your red thought th
rashing in the buried
box ´ ay conejos
clustered at the silver
river≈ dream and turn
for me !un jején * a
solas ,¡esté y say to
me:





X

mo
co

menear

¡om undo!





X

shale
what hoff
berg
er

meant





X

usta
b eye fog

mutter melt

No comments:

Post a Comment