Tuesday, January 29, 2013

4 poems || John M. Bennett


Espejo del Faucet

bullet hill ,estuary ,teem
the dust lake cloudy ha
m sandwich EN EL HORI
ZHONTE diagonal M. Vice
nte ,lo muerto la cumbre
el lago tinto where I sw
oll with’s slope I dried
’’’’’’’’’’’’  “sentient” or “já”
staring at the grifo par
lanchín  )my murdered
lunch launched   )the
roof  ...((  where I
saw the river ,cloaked
in plastic bags ))))))))))))))))))))))))))


...tomaba el agua seca.
-Bernal Díaz del Castillo





Mirror of the Red bowl

the long time bit my
tongue yr sort hammer
rusts beneath the couch
your foaming hair your clean
wind your ophthalmology tic
king where the  ,)sweater bur
ned(  )yr crawling watch(
effluent ,cars ,filing cabin
ets Π... thin cheese nattering in
the door o quemalibros ,wiser th
an ,inuntact ,“my gaze shawl”
,efficient defformed eff
aced...  )phase of blee
ding from the mouth

                                         O,


...la palanga colorada...
- Fray Diego de Landa





Muda el Espejo Mudo

Sordomudo ,suero y ,casa pulgada
mis dedos “picosos” acosados ,la
sangre que mis guantes llena
)es lo que ciento ,y sin cuenta ,y
lo que tu me diez ,e inministado ay
,la tubería colostomita ,me cor
ona ,comestible ,descontado
,cuMbre del tos y del cil
encio encimismado  ...(  en
cías de arcilla ,masticadas
,su torta torturada ,amasija
de lo nunca dicho ,dicha en
ayunas...  ...en mi nuca
una ¿cabeza? ¿una lluvia tinta?
¿la luna ahogada y olvidada
que se me acuerda?


...en las olas, un libro.
- José Asunción Silva






Espejo del Full

the deck whines yr thin king
shadow on yr chest what’s c
lung an ,gropeless ,banging in the
breeze yr hat sail turns the b
ow ,jack dancer on the rin
ging waves  !)ants quiver in
my pockets where my eyes
collect their lint and crow
ded wind ~~’,~’’,,,~’,,’~,,,~’,’’’~,~  ‘~
fills your shirt  )))))where yr
hand spreads its digits and
falls ,gasping in yr lap


...la casa llena, la marea baja...
- Juana de Asbaje y Ramírez de Santillana

-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment